layout

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Back from Vacation

Hello everyone!

Well, I'm back from my wonderful European vacation. My husband and I visited London, Italy and Greece for two and a half weeks. This was one major thing off my bucket list of life experiences. And it was everything I imagined!

I also got to visit the Harry Potter studios just outside of London and they were incredible. If you get the chance to go, it's completely worth it. Attached are some pictures from my visit.

I'm back blogging this week, starting with another Top Ten Tuesday. I'll review a few books that I read before my vacation as well.

Happy Thanksgiving (this past weekend in Canada)!

The Great Hall

Dumbledore's Office Entrance

Drinking Butterbeer (it was delicious!)

Ollivanders

Outside Flourish & Blotts


2 comments:

  1. I wish they would sell butterbeer in the stores.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know! Me too! I really wanted to take that home with me.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...